Good Boost are evidence-based therapeutic aquatic activity sessions that reduce pain and improve mobility.
Good Boost is a pool-based class that combines modern technology with the benefits of aqua therapy.
All participants are given a waterproof tablet computer which creates personalised exercise sessions for the individual. Sessions typically last 45 minutes and are tailored to you according to your current health conditions, mobility levels, preferences, pain levels and previous session feedback. All group sessions are overseen by a Good Boost facilitator.
What are the benefits of Good Boost
- Working in water places less pressure on your joints while exercising
- Designed for all levels of water confidence and non-swimmers too
- Individually-tailored exercise sessions powered by award-winning artificial intelligence
- Waterproof tablets computers custom-built for Good Boost sessions
- Works with all types of aquatic exercise equipment for variety and strength training
- Group sessions offer the chance to socialise with others