You should be in good health to participate in physical activity and participate in accordance with these rules. It is important that all children adhere to these safety rules to ensure they get the most out of there session. Climbing is not recommended for guests that have neck or back problems, heart problems or have had recent surgery. If you encounter any problems or the climber has any pre-existing relevant medical conditions (physical or mental) that you feel would affect their climbing ability, please declare these to a member of LED VertExe staff.
Rules of the wall
- Participants must arrive in time for the safety briefing. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Minimum age 4 years.
- Parents/Guardians remain responsible for all children under 8 years old.
- Climber maximum weight is 150kgs/23 Stone; minimum weight is 10kgs.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink permitted in the climbing area.
- If you are pregnant please consider your physical condition. After 16 weeks we advise you not to climb. A full body harness must be worn until week 16.
- Have your harness checked by staff before climbing.
- Only be clipped on & off the wall by a member of trained staff.
- Follow any safety instructions as directed by LED VertExe staff.
Participants must never:
- Hold onto or pull down on the safety line whilst climbing.
- Bounce out from the wall during descent.
- Walk on orange triangle mats or run in the climbing area.
Parents are not permitted in the climbing area unless agreed otherwise.